A few huge fights spotlight 2018’s first-half schedule, together with a heavyweight title unification bout between Anthony Joshua in opposition to Joseph Parker and the rematch between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
Different huge names to regulate: Errol Spence, Keith Thurman, Daniel Jacobs and Vasyl Lomachenko.
Whereas different huge fights could possibly be introduced, here’s what’s at the moment scheduled.
- Anthony Joshua vs. Joseph Parker for Joshua’s IBF and WBA Heavyweight titles and Parker’s WBO Heavyweight title
- Jarrett Hurd vs. Erislandy Lara in an IBF/WBA Jr. Middleweight unification bout
- Caleb Truax vs. James DeGale, rematch, for Truax’s IBF Tremendous Middleweight title
- Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray for Saunders’ WBO Middleweight title
- Terry Flanagan vs. Maurice Hooker for vacant WBO Junior Welterweight title
- Adrien Broner vs. Jesse Vargas; Welterweights
- Jermall Charlo vs. Hugo Centeno for vacant WBC Interim Middleweight title
- Gervonta Davis vs. Jesus Cuellar; Junior Light-weight
Belfast, Northern Eire
- Carl Frampton vs. Nonito Donaire; Featherweights
- Amir Khan vs. Phil Lo Greco; Welterweights
- Daniel Jacobs vs. Maciej Sulecki; Middleweights
- Jarrell Miller vs. Johann Duhaupas; WBA Heavyweight title eliminator
- Katie Taylor vs. Victoria Bustos in a WBA/IBF Girls’s Light-weight title unification
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez, rematch, for Golovkin’s IBF/WBA/WBC Middleweight titles
- Tony Bellew vs. David Haye; Heavyweights
- Jorge Linares vs. Vasyl Lomachenko for Linares’ WBA Light-weight title
- Teofimo Lopez Jr. vs. TBA; Lightweights
- Sadam Ali vs. Liam Smith for Ali’s WBO Junior Middleweight title
- Keith Thurman vs. TBA for Thurman’s WBC and WBA Welterweight titles
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack for Stevenson’s WBC Mild Heavyweight title
- George Groves vs. Callum Smith for Groves’ WBA Tremendous Middleweight title, World Boxing Tremendous Collection remaining
- Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares II for Santa Cruz’s WBA “Tremendous” Featherweight title
- Jermell Charlo vs. TBA for Charlo’s WBC Junior Middleweight title
- Errol Spence Jr. vs. Carlos Ocampo for Spence Jr.’s IBF Welterweight title
Steven Muehlhausen is an MMA and boxing author and contributor for Sporting Information. You’ll be able to hearken to his podcast, “The Combat Membership Chicago,” right here . You’ll be able to electronic mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org and might discover him on Twitter @SMuehlhausenMMA .