Pixel 3 and its budget sibling, the Pixel 3a, share many core features but differ in some key ways.
Addressing the similarities first, the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a both look similar, have the same rear camera systems and tout OLED displays.
Additionally, the pair also have larger “XL” version, too.
The biggest differences between the two stem from the Pixel 3a’s price tag and the compromises that are needed to achieve it.
Unlike the regular Pixel 3, the Pixel 3a comes with a plastic body, only has a single front-facing camera and is powered by a weaker processor than its more premium brother.
Finally, Pixel 3a also comes without a waterproof or dust rating and does not support wireless charging.
With that said, many of its missing features are hard to fault for its £399 price tag.
Google is currently selling both handsets with at least one free gift on its online store, making for an incredibly tantalising deal.
First and foremost, the tech giant is giving away a free fabric case with the Pixel 3a that has a £35 value.
While Google’s cases will not provide ultimate protection against drops, they will shield a Pixel from most everyday scuffs.
As an added bonus, the fabric material feels great in the hand, too.
Google’s free case offer applies to both the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL.
• Google Pixel 3a with a free fabric case – £399 (was £434) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Google Pixel 3a XL with a free fabric case – £469 (was £504) GET THE DEAL HERE
Google is taking things a step further with the standard Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL by offering a Pixel Stand wireless charger, worth £69 by itself, and a case with every purchase.
The Pixel Stand is easily one of the best wireless chargers on the market; not only does the accessory charge the Google handset but it also puts it in a unique ambient mode.
• Google Pixel 3 with free Pixel Stand and case – £739 (was £843) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Google Pixel 3 XL with free Pixel Stand and case – £869 (was £973) GET THE DEAL HERE
Finally, Mobiles.co.uk has also announced some new contract deals for the Pixel 3 that will surely be appealing to any Android fan that does not want to pay for the Google handset outright.
The cheapest deal on offer costs £20 per month, has a £50 upfront cost and provides users with 2GB of data in addition to unlimited texts and minutes.
• Pixel 3 two-year contract with 2GB of data, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts – £20 per month with an upfront charge of £75 GET THE DEAL HERE
A tariff with more data is also available through Mobiles.co.uk, offering a 10GB allowance in addition to unlimited minutes and texts.
The two-year plan costs £31 per month and has an upfront charge of £25.
• Pixel 3 two-year contract with 10GB of data, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts – £31 per month with an upfront charge of £25 GET THE DEAL HERE
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission on any sales of products or services we write about.
This article was written completely independently, see more details here.